Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ted's Letter to Santa - Age 4

I love you, dear Santa.  Ted

Dear Santa,

You get one cookie for Christmas, Santa.  If there are Christmas trees on the cup, then it is your cup, Santa.  You can bring it home if you want because it has Christmas trees on it.  If we had a Christmas tree plate, then you could have it too, dear Santa.  If it has snow on it, then you can borrow it.  If our clock has Christmas trees and snow on it, then you can borrow it and then you can bring it home, dear Santa. 

I want you to bring me a Power Rangers Christmas present with Power Rangers all over the wrapper.  If we leave you a present in the middle of the floor and it is a bell, then you can borrow it and bring it home IF the bell has a Santa fishing on it.  If it has a snowman on it, then you will think it is yours to bring in the snow and then bring it to put on your Christmas tree at your house.  A funny or "cool one" present or a Batman or Power Rangers one is good.  If Barret gets babies on his present, then he will think it is his and he will be pleeeeased.  A princess one for Karlee one please. 

Maybe if there are Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Santa on our TV, then Santa will be pleeeeased.  Santa can carry it on his sleigh, because his sleigh is strong. 

First you will give us our present and then you will eat the cookie and then be sugared up so he can like to stay awake all night.  The refrigerator is a hiding place for the sweet tea.  You can't have the sweet tea, just the milk.  And the cookie. 

Ted (Age 4)

I love you, dear Santa. 

(Karlee's Letter below)

Dear Santa,

I hope you have a nice Christmas.  And Santa, no tea 'cause the frigerator is the hiding place for the tea.  Dear Santa, you can have the Santa bell to hang on your tree, but bring it back.  And Santa, don't leave the presents till you eat your cookie first.  Thank you for coming to granny's house and bringing us a jingle bell movie. 

Karlee (Age 4)

(Santa's Letter to all the kids)

Dear Ted, Karlee, Ethan, Barret and Luke,

I drank all of the tea.  Ho! Ho! Ho!  I hope you all like your presents.  I made more tea so I wouldn't get a time-out.  Ho! Ho! Ho!  Thanks for the cookie and the milk.  I already have some Christmas tree and snow glasses, so I left yours on the table.  Barret's present is in the baby pacifier paper.  Ted, I ran out of Power Ranger paper before I got to Alabama, so I used my special Incredibles paper and Santa paper for yours.  Thanks for the bell to put on my tree!  I was pleeeeased.

Love,

Santa

(Ted and Karlee were so PO'd that Santa drank the sweet tea, and thought he should get a punishment anyway, even though he made more, because Santa "wasn't listening very good" and wasn't "minding". You should have seen the fire in their eyes as I read the letter to them.  They went from grinning ear to ear, to mad wrinkled brows and pouty mouths instantly, as soon as I said, "I drank all the tea."  They didn't even look at each other, they were just both instantly mad.)

 Love, Stacy

No comments: